Management Accounts to 31st December 2018
The Board noted the management accounts to 31st December 2018.
Strategic Risk Register
The Board noted the Strategic Risk Register as at January 2019.
Capital Loans Policy
The Board approved the opening of a new application round for loans.
Veterinary Science and Education
The Board approved the Veterinary Advisory Committee’s recommendations for HBLB expenditure in 2019.
Grants to Breed Societies
The Board approved the allocations in relation to rare breeds in 2019.
Capital Credit Allocations: January to March 2019
The Board approved
1. The Raceday Services transfers to Capital Credits of £175,584 for the period 1st January to 31st March 2019.
2. The Prize Money transfers to Capital Credits of £762,400 for the period 1st January to 31st March 2019.
3. The Fixture Incentive Fund transfers to Capital Credits of £148,000 for the period 1st January to 31st March 2019.
4. Transfers to Capital Credits of additional requests made subsequently by racecourses for specified prize money-related grants yet to be awarded but which are allocated at a later date for the period 1st January 2019 to 31st March 2019. These include Lower Race Incentive Fund (RIF), Appearance Money and Divided Races payments.
Capital Credit Applications: Chester, Fakenham, Hamilton Park, Newbury and Salisbury
The Board approved
1. An increase of £342,861.32 in the Capital Credit Grant to Chester racecourse towards the demolition of the Watergate Pub and creation of a new entrance area.
2. An increase of £17,000 in the Capital Credit Grant to Fakenham racecourse towards the building of a new winning owners’ and guests’ pavilion.
3. A Capital Credit Grant to Hamilton Park racecourse of £47,600 towards the replacement of the Pre-Parade Ring surface.
4. A Capital Credit Grant to Pontefract racecourse of £3,000,000 towards a new main Parade Ring and viewing steppings, horse walks and associated landscaping, ancillary betting pods and a new southern customer entrance.
5. A Capital Credit Grant to Salisbury racecourse of £34,290 towards the replacement of the racecourse irrigation machine.