Annual Report and Accounts 2015/16
The Board approved the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016, which would be laid before Parliament and then published in July 2016.
Audit Committee: Annual Report to Board
The Board approved the Audit Committee Annual Report to the Board for 2015/16.
Strategic Risk Register
The Board approved its Strategic Risk Register as at June 2016.
Business Plan 2016/17
The Board approved its 2016/17 Business Plan, which would be published in July 2016.
Fixture Criteria 2017
The Board approved its 2017 Fixture Criteria.
Industry Training, Recruitment and Education: Report and Submissions
The Board noted the 2015 Training Activity report and the 2017 industry training proposals that had been submitted by the BHA.
Capital Credit Application
The Board approved a Capital Credit Grant to Ascot racecourse of £695,997 subject to the Executive’s receipt of appropriate documentation and a Capital Credit balance equal to or greater than the requested amount at the time of drawdown.
Capital Credit Allocations: July to December 2016
The Board approved
(1) Raceday Services transfers to Capital Credits of £772,820 for the period 1st July to31st December 2016.
(2) Prize Money transfers to Capital Credits of £3,646,808 for the period 1st July to 31st December 2016.
(3) Fixture Incentive Fund transfers to Capital Credits of £50,100 for the period 1st July to 31st December 2016.
(4) the application of certain Capital Credit Grants totalling £1,272,677 to be applied during July to December 2016 as repayments of loans in respect of approved development projects.
(5) Transfers to Capital Credits of additional requests made subsequently by racecourses for specified prize money-related grants yet to be awarded but which are allocated at a later date for the period 1st July 2016 to 31st December 2016. These include Appearance Money and Divided Races payments.